Monday, December 14, 2009

what can i say?


I'm really starting to feel the difficulties in life now. Well, not difficulties i must say. Just more challenging learning experiences(haha, mimi trying to think positive). Honestly, I've just realised that there are many things to do. But, if you're heart is not there in doing the expected things, it won't turned put good. & this, I admit that it comes really from my life experience. Not that long ago, it happened like just today!! While cooking. Teehehe. Homeworks are getting on my nerves these days. You guys know it's like taking up a quarter(1/4) of your life ! haha..

Anyway , what would you guys feel when the person whom you treated as your twin treats you something that you wouldn't want to feel? Well, it isn't nice to talk about it la. I just felt that i'm being challenged to her standards. But whatever it is , i'm just treating this as a mere thing and just do things at my best. Like what Louis taught the YAs,LIFE IS UNFAIR,BUT NO MATTER WHAT, WE'LL STILL END AT THE SAME POINT:)