I was overwhelmed yesterday that i broke down before i went to bed.
I didn't understand why when these things hit my mind, pictures of you purposely lingered
right in it too. I didn't had a good sleep last night. My arms were itchy . I've finished up my medicine and I have none now. It feels terrible without my meadicine. I wouldn't want another jab on right hand anymore.It hurts. It hurts real bad.
Even so, i had fun yesterday. A little contradicting, isn't it. Spent the whole evening entertaining my younger sister. We don't really entertain each other you see . We laughed ,giggled and did a lot of nonsensical acts. Acted like some singers and sang in front of Ibu, record each other's voices and some other CENSORED! things. Teehehe. After a late night sitcom yesterday, i learned something from it.
Love & affection is like a tree. We have to give it OUR 101% attention in order for the tree to grow just like how we want it to be .
in order words, you got to have effort to love others in order to get love back from others.
Now i see where my mistake was. I must improve on it now before it's too late.

